The history of Kunststofftechnik Jantsch began in 1952 when Mr. Franz Jantsch started as an engineering consultant in Nuremberg. Soon after this he built a first injection molding machine for himself and launched the production of plastic parts. In 1964 he added a mold making department to his company. At year-end of 1980 Mr. & Mrs. Jantsch sold their business on grounds of age to Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Wieland P. Loh, who carried it on. By 1985 the company moved into a new building in Stein. The present name of the company was fixed in 1993. At the same time the activities were enlarged by adding Product development (incl. Rapid Prototyping).

In the following years the company continued to grow, rented additional rooms and took over an insolvent competitor in early 2002. By year-end of 2005 the company moved back to Nuremberg into an even larger and very modern industrial building in which all departments of Jantsch have more space. Today the mission of Kunststofftechnik Jantsch GmbH is to be a supplier of ambitious plastic parts, up to about 400 g and injection molded out of thermoplastic materials.